How to Pre Book an In Studio Class
1. Sign up for your selected class via the Yoga Shack app or MINDBODY following the purchase sequence and ensuring your email is up to date. This must be done in advance there are no drop ins at this time.
2. We are currently offering a waitlist for our classes and if a spot becomes available you will automatically be placed in the class and notified by email or text if you have opted in. If you are unable to make the class please cancel yourself so the space may be allocated to the next person on the waitlist. The waitlist is active up until 1 hour prior to the class start time. Note there is a 4 hour cancellation policy to ensure as many yogis as possible are able to practice due to the limited spaces available. If you cancel within the 4 hours you are charged for the class. If you are on the waitlist and placed in the class during the 4 hour window you are subject to the cancellation policy. If you are no longer able to make the class please remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid this.
4. For in-studio classes, please take a moment to read through arrival instructions:
What You Need To Know Bruce and Ann Street Locations
* Pre-Screen Every Class: Please complete before you arrive. Click here for Ontario’s Public Health Self-Assessment. Cancel your registration and do not come. If you feel unwell or answer yes to any of the pre-screening questions.
* What to Bring: Come prepared with your mat, water, own mask and props if using. There are no mat rentals or props available at this time.
* Doors Open 15 Minutes Before Class Starts: Doors are unlocked 15 minutes prior to the class start time and locked 3 minutes prior. Please enter one at a time and allow physical distancing where possible. Arrive with enough time to get to your mat as latecomers will not be permitted once doors are locked 3 minutes prior to the class start time.
* Washrooms and Changing Rooms: We have a hand sanitizing station and for now are continuing to keep the change and washrooms closed. If not having access to a washroom causes concern, we understand, and hope that you will enjoy our virtual classes from the comfort of your home.
* Water Stations: Will be avaialble, please bring enough water for the duration of class and to hydrate after class.
* Pre-Payment and Pre-Registration: Required for all classes, sorry no walk-ins.
* Live-Stream: In-studio classes may be simultaneously live-streamed for our at-home virtual members.
* Mat Placement: Mat spaces are 2m apart following the protocol for the current Provincial guidelines. Please place your mat in one of the taped off spaces and allow 2 metres between yourself and other students while travelling to and from your mat. The lobby continues to be a no-chat zone, please maintain social distancing.
* At the End of Class: Please exit one at a time ensuring physical distancing where possible. The lobby for now is a no chat zone.
* Masks Optional in Heated Classes: Masks are required in all public spaces and to and from your mat and may be removed mask off once you get to your mat.
Please note there is a 4 hour cancellation window where you will be charged a class pass if you cancel during this time. This helps us to ensure our limited spots are filled and avoid disappointment and no shows. If you are not able to make it during the 4 hour window please remove yourself from the waitlist. Those members consistently not showing up for a class or late cancellation may be subject to a cancellation fee.
We have a wait list option for all of our classes that has been working successfully. If you select the wait list you will know where you are in the line and if a spot becomes available will be automatically placed in the class and notified by email. Please check regularly as this can happen up until 1 hour prior to class start time.
If you are no longer able to make the class please remove yourself from the wait list so the next person in line may take advantage. If you receive an email that you have been successful and can no longer make it please cancel yourself from the class. Note there is a 4 hour cancellation policy to ensure as many yogis as possible are able to practice due to the limited spaces available. If you cancel within the 4 hours you are charged for the class. If you are on the waitlist and placed in the class during the 4 hour window you are subject to the cancellation policy. If you are no longer able to make the class Please remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid this.This will assist us with ensuring our limited spots are filled and avoid disappointment and no shows. Those members consistently not showing up for a class or late cancelling may be subject to a cancellation fee.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7pm to 7:45pm
- Wortley Green under the large trees at the Southeast corner of Duchess and Marley Tuesday, Wedensday & Thursday. Monday 7pm classes take place in the Soutwest corner by Duchess and Wortley Road.
- The teacher will be wearing a Yoga Shack t-shirt (following current Provincial guidelines)
- Classes must be pre booked, no drop ins - book via yogashack.ca or on the app
- Students are asked to wear a mask to and from their mat and remain 2 metres from other students and the teacher
- Students are required to bring their own mat, props, water, towel etc.
- Weather permitting, check Facebook
- Purchase our outdoor class pass deals or use existing class passes
- A waitlist is in place see below for more information on the waitlist and cancellation policy
How to Register for a Yoga Shack Virtual Livestream Class
- All virtual livestream classes from either Bruce or Ann Street are included in the 1 month unlimited pass
- Sign up for your selected class via the Yoga Shack app or MINDBODY following the purchase sequence and ensuring your email is up to date. This must be done a minimum of 1 hour prior to class.
- Don’t have the app? It is available on the app store Apple Click Here, Google Play Click Here
- 30 minutes before the class starts you will receive the Live Stream link from Mind Body
- 5 minutes prior click on the link to login via your laptop, smartphone, tablet or even Smart TV!
- Please be considerate of the teacher and your fellow classmates and arrive on time and mute your audio. You may choose whether your video is on or off.
Read this document for tips and tricks to get Livestream classes working on your device.
Studios are cleaned in between classes and all high touch surfaces wiped down and sanitized.
Class Schedule > Click Here
I Want to Buy Passes > Click Here
My Passes are Missing In My Account. How do I sync my accounts? > Click Here
I Want to Book Classes How Do I Do That?
You may use an existing class pass or timed pass to book your classes or purchase passes using the links below. If you have a timed pass currently on hold and wish to restart it please email email@example.com.
Virtual Livestream Classes > Click Here
Outdoor Classes > Click Here
First time logging into yogashack.com or need to reset your password?
When you first attend a class at Yoga Shack you complete a paper waiver which includes your email address.
We manually enter this email address into our software system.
The first time you login online you will need to request a new password to access your account.
Here is a handy ‘How To’ guide:
- Access our website: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=11743&stype=-98
- Enter your email address in the username box and click ‘forgot password’
- A temporary password will be emailed to you, once you have logged in you can change your password in the ‘account’ tab
- Provided you have online class passes on your account you can now pre-book online classes.
If you are still struggling to access your account then get in touch, we are here to help iron out the kinks. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org